Chemical & Petrochemical Supply Chain and Logistics Optimization Summit
SUMMIT IS OVER!
SEE THE PAST SPEAKERS & CASE STUDIES
FROM LAST ANNUAL
Head of Global Logistics
Senior Vice President, Global SCM
Lead, Global SC EHSS & Sustainability
PAST CASE STUDIES INCLUDE
Alexis PAPAGEORGESGlobal Supply Chain Excellence Manager & SC Digital Champion
Digital SC@Solvay: The Butterfly Effect For Our Customers
For years, SC has launched major ERP/APS projects resulting in OTIF improvement results. Today’s new technology era provides opportunities to introduce disruptive operating models that result in value creation for customers. This testimonial will show how the opportunistic use of digital solutions can rapidly provide step changes to B2B customers.
- Solvay facts & Figures
- SC Vision
- Wide digital enterprise approach
- Supply Chain Digital Roadmap
- Track & Tracing projects (origin, transport, …) for Maritime/Road
- Blockchain & BigData project cases
Marion MATTHEWMANHead Of Global Logistics
Where’s My Stuff?
This story is about how Logistics operations within supply chain delivered exceptional results through having the courage to create a digital logistics operation model in partnership with external specialized partners. The model is exciting, innovative, and effective in enabling Syngenta supply operations to have visibility of where it’s “stuff” is, bringing real time data to key milestones along the chain.
- Why did we do it?
- How did we transform?
- What is the outcome?
Juwad ALOMARIVP Procurement And Business Development
The Next Level: Strategic Positioning Of Supply Chain To Be Growth Enabler For The Chemical And Petrochemical Business
The big move can be created when Supply chain, including procurement becomes P&L responsible. This requires turning supply chain into active, integrated and valuable centre of excellence for the chemical business by working closely to sales & customers in order to improve overall operational performance, realize commercial integration, digest customer needs, and create competitive edge for the business.
- Mastering your Supply Chain Strategy for chemical business through adopting M Model including:
- Supply Chain as Strategic Asset (Sebchem Case)
- Applying Balanced Scorecards metrics to drive business success (GE Case)
- P&L responsibility of supply chain as the cornerstone to build up a centre of excellence of Supply Chain for chemical business
Jori FABRICIUSSenior Vice President, Global SCM
Implementing Demand Driven Supply Chain For Global Chemical Product Lines
Presentation provides good understanding of strategies in implementing responsive supply chain environment. As a result, the improved inventory turns and service levels can be shown.
- Setting the scene – Chosen strategies
- Critical competencies for demand driven execution
- Road map and priorities
- Achievements and lessons learned
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU ON BOARD IN 2019!
2018 CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Digital transformation of your supply chain and its impact
- Customer centric: How to optimize supply chain and logistics to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- The next wave: where does disruption and supply chain innovation converge?
- Sustainability as a priority and even an opportunity for innovation and growth
- Consolidation continues to reshape the chemical industry
- Using Big Data while creating optimization tools, forecasting and planning
- How to keep learning and focusing on continuous improvement and how to use technology and diversity to keep up with the change?
- Developing a supply chain model with high frequency and low order sizes – which is agile and adaptable at the same time?
- Optimization of collaboration between logistics and inventory management
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from chemical and petrochemical industry / industries involved in:
- Supply Chain Operational Design
- Supply Chain Excellence
- Supply Chain Strategy and Performance
- Supply Chain Procurement
- IT and Supply Chain Innovation Management
- Digital SC Development
- Supply Chain Planning
- Global Logistics Procurement
- Production Logistics
- Supply Value Chain Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Supply Chain & Customer Service
- Logistics Solutions
- Supply Chain Reliability, Service, and Quality
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- Business Operations & Supply Chain
- Site Logistics & Site Affairs
- Supply Chain Sourcing and Optimization
- Global Supply Chain Integration
- Supply Chain Engineering
- Planning and Logistics
- Logistics Procurement
- Warehousing & Site Logistics Optimization
- Resourcing – Supply and Trading
- Supply & Distribution
- Upstream/Downstream Logistics
- Supply Chain Development
- Purchasing & Supply Chain
- Sustainability and Innovation
- Supply Chain/Logistics Transformation
Greener Supply Chain
- Balance between consumer demands for speed and convenience with sustainability
- Looking at sustainability as more of a growth enabler than just an environmental risk avoidance
- The challenge of building a comparative and sustainable supply chain to reach an optimal strategic alignment
- Sustainable supply chain optimization through advanced analytics
Digitalization and SCM Processes
- Technologies and innovation that are transforming supply chains: AI, IoT, robotics, chatbots, etc.
- How to make the best use of new technologies to maximize the effectiveness?
- How does digitalization make the supply chain more efficient and customer-centric?
- Advantages resulting from a digital revolution, and how to encourage companies to implement new tools and technologies